Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Victory: Deputies from the conquest and the rule of law will join us soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Victory: Deputies from the conquest and the rule of law will join us soon Empty Victory: Deputies from the conquest and the rule of law will join us soon

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Aug 2018, 2:16 am

Victory: Deputies from the conquest and the rule of law will join us soon

10:31 - 25/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The leader of the coalition victory on Al-Sunaid, on Saturday, the determination of a number of deputies to the alliance of the rule of law and opening to join the alliance of the nucleus in the coming days, pointing to the formation of the largest bloc led by the alliance of the nucleus is realistic.
    Al-Sunaid said in a statement to Al-Mawloma that "the deputies of the alliance of the rule of law and Fatah and an enemy verbally join the alliance nucleus to form the largest bloc in the coming days."
    He added that "an important part of the Union of Forces decided to join formally to the largest coalition to proceed in the formation of the next government."
    He pointed out that "the formation of the largest bloc is around the corner, lower and more realistic than before." He said that "all understandings moves promising the formation of the largest bloc led by the nucleus alliance in the coming days." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:55 pm