Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran implements a bridge with a railway line linking it with Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran implements a bridge with a railway line linking it with Iraq Empty Iran implements a bridge with a railway line linking it with Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 31 Aug 2018, 1:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Iran implements a bridge with a railway line linking it with Iraq[/size]

[rtl]1 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]The Iranian railway administration revealed on Thursday that it is working to build a railway line across a bridge in a city Basra connects them with Iraq, noting that it will finance the project because of the financial constraints faced by Iraq, taking into account the commitment of the latter.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The Islamic Republic, in order to connect to the railway line in Iraq, is working to build a bridge in Basra with a railway line of up to 33 kilometers," said Mazyar Yazdani, director of infrastructure at the railway administration.[/rtl]

[rtl]Yazdani stressed that "the railway project that will link the Iranian territory with its Iraqi counterpart is in the process of implementation and that according to the contract signed between the Iranian and Iraqi sides, the Islamic Republic will take over the construction of the bridge while the Iraqi side will establish the railway line length of 32 kilometers."[/rtl]

[rtl]"Because of the financial constraints Iraq is facing, it is decided that the Islamic Republic of Iran will finance the project with the commitment of the Iraqi side," he said.[/rtl]

[rtl]ZM [/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:45 pm