Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Military expert reveals the number of American troops in Iraq to 7,000 troops

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Military expert reveals the number of American troops in Iraq to 7,000 troops Empty Military expert reveals the number of American troops in Iraq to 7,000 troops

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Sep 2018, 8:46 am

Military expert reveals the number of American troops in Iraq to 7,000 troops

13:25 - 01/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The military intelligence revealed on Saturday the high number of US troops in Iraq to about seven thousand troops during the past few days, warning of a US plan to "leak" elements "calling" from Syria to Iraq.
    "The American side pushed military reinforcements near the Syrian-Iraqi border to help the Iraqi army secure the border," al-Asam said in a statement. "The Americans are seeking to implement a plan to divert the momentum from Syria to Iraq by pushing these reinforcements."
    He added that "the American side is not reliable, especially after the events of 2014 and to overlook the infiltration of criminal gangs from Syria towards Iraq and the fall of Mosul and Anbar and Salahuddin without any US intervention despite the repeated Iraqi demand to activate the strategic framework agreement."
    "The US military has completed the construction of two more bases on the Syrian border, Al-Qaim and Al-Khazer, to carry out their own agenda and harm the interests of Iraq," he said.
    The newspaper "Al-Akhbar" revealed on Saturday that the United States of America to pay military reinforcements to the Al-Tanf area on the Iraqi-Syrian border to close the strategic area to the crossing of the north, noting that Prime Minister Haider Abadi agreed to grant the United States freedom in Redeployment of its forces in Western Sahara. Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:15 pm