Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Abadi coalition lost more than 10 seats so far

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Abadi coalition lost more than 10 seats so far Empty Newspaper: Abadi coalition lost more than 10 seats so far

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Sep 2018, 8:54 am

Newspaper: Abadi coalition lost more than 10 seats so far

09:42 - 01/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Al-Arab Al-Jadeed newspaper reported on Saturday that the victory alliance led by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has lost more than 10 seats in successive elections.
    "Abadi lost more than 10 seats in his coalition after successive withdrawals of his members and their joining the Maliki-Ameriyya team, most notably the" Ataa "bloc, led by Faleh al-Fayadh, and the Virtue Party, one of the former components of the coalition The former national, who decided before the election alliance with Abadi in one list. "
    She added that the balance of the other camp, represented by Nuri al-Maliki and Hadi al-Amiri, "pointing out that" the result is now converged between the two camps, and attention is directed towards the Sunni and Kurdish blocs, it will determine which Shiite groups will have the privilege of forming a government. "
    "With regard to the Kurds, the issue of Kirkuk is still not settled, and they want something concrete on the ground, in the sense of alliance with those who will return to Kirkuk." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:35 pm