Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Obeid: The White House's last position came after the collapse of Washington's will in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Obeid: The White House's last position came after the collapse of Washington's will in Iraq Empty Al-Obeid: The White House's last position came after the collapse of Washington's will in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Sep 2018, 7:02 am

Al-Obeid: The White House's last position came after the collapse of Washington's will in Iraq

12:45 - 12/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Aseeb al-Haq said on Wednesday that the White House's recent position on holding Iran responsible for any targeting of its interests in Iraq was that its wills had collapsed against the will of Iraq, warning that any targeting of the resistance factions was an insult to Iraq and a breach of sovereignty.
    A member of the political bureau of the movement Laith al-Athari said in a statement to the "Information", "The White House's recent position on Iran's responsibility for any targeting of its interests in Iraq came after the collapse of America's will to the will of the Iraqis," pointing out that "Washington failed to create internal strife I made such statements. "
    Al-Athari added that "America is trying to increase its military presence in Iraq, and this is what we observed through its interventions in forming the government and sending the envoy of US President Brett McGork to Baghdad," warning at the same time that "any targeting targeting the resistance factions is an insult to Iraq and violation of sovereignty, Factions were born from the womb of the Iraqi people. "
    The White House on Tuesday threatened to hold Iran responsible for any attack in Iraq that would hurt Americans or cause damage to US installations. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:48 pm