Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ibrahim al-Jaafari's policy : We are not contradictory and I was not a populist

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ibrahim al-Jaafari's policy : We are not contradictory and I was not a populist Empty Ibrahim al-Jaafari's policy : We are not contradictory and I was not a populist

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Oct 2018, 2:09 am

[size=32]
    Ibrahim al-Jaafari's policy : We are not contradictory and I was not a populist[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

58 minutes ago

Shafaq News / Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, there is no contradiction in the treatment of Iraq with the countries of the world, and that Baghdad has a certain compass on it. 
    "We have our national interests, and there are also bilateral polar interests with this or that country," al-Jaafari said in an interview with Russian RT television. "As a result, we have interests with them without turning into a central relationship or a polar conflict. Countries with which we had no interests, but terrorism was a shock that shocked the world with a global terrorist birth and took Iraq as a station for him. " 
    He added: "What links us with Iran and geographical proximity and historical and social benefits and maintain these relations .. America has stood by us at a certain stage, and we have appreciation and deal with the American nation to the extent that cares for our interests and protect their interests and not interfere in our affairs,
    When there is an intersection between two states, we do not become the echo of the voice of this state or that, and we do not become part of its will. We believe that it is not in the interests of Iran or America or even the countries of the region to enter Iraq in this polar conflict. We are making efforts to restore relations in order to benefit. On the countries of the region, and this is our policy to deal in spare the region wars and crises. "
    Q: Does Baghdad abide by US sanctions on Iran? 
    Jaafari: "escalation of speech issues and his emphasis already occurred between America and North Korea, and now the platform of the United Nations witnessed skirmishes between the poles, as if the world on the verge of a world war. 
    Iraq takes into account the geographical realities with neighboring countries, and avoids the same interference in their sovereignty does not contribute to creating an atmosphere of that will drag the region into war. 
    We are a constitutional state and our parliament, and the decision taken while passing a series of episodes, but we do not contribute to the blockade is not directly or indirectly.
    Iraq has experience with the siege in the last decade of the twentieth century between 1990 and 2003, and suffered the two, we know what the blockade means, it does not weaken the ruling, but affects the people and its classes, so we are aware of all these things, Gla that we have red lines, and when And we enter into the depth of the human in any of the States do not accept it, the human being and the child is a global identity, and we are with childhood and aging in the whole world, so we do not accept to pass the equation that harm these people.
    Q: Is it possible to see an American-Iranian rapprochement in the near future, as happened with North Korea? 
    Jaafari: "This is very out of the question .. Why get between America and North Korea can not get between America and Iran ?, what was a break and spacing between Washington and Pyongyang greater than between Washington and Tehran, they are out of one which is the Aryan race. 
    At a time Former president of the United States Barack Obama, sat down at the dialogue table, put their differences aside and found a solution to the problems, the world is now armed with a culture of crisis resolution.If the crisis 
    in a country does not stop at the borders of that country alone, Before the people of that region in full. " 
    Q - What is the position of Iraq to close the US consulate in Basra, and Washington invoked the Iranian influence escalating there?
    Jaafari: "Iran has been a victim before America, Is it conceivable that the victim is to be the culprit .. The first thing to start it was the Iranian consulate targeting and raising slogans against Iran, with it sent its finest youth military advisers to aid Iraq in its war against terrorism. 
    This is nonsense .. For The consulates and the diplomatic missions in Iraq are in our hospitality and constitute an essential part of sovereignty, we are concerned about their security, and the government is keen to defend them, regardless of their political and geographical background, 
    I imagine that the move was quick and I hope that Washington will reconsider its decision and that it is not in its interest. that". 
    Q - How do you behave in your relations with the Arab countries on the one hand and Iran on the other, especially with the latter pointing fingers at Riyadh and Abu Dhabi in the responsibility of the Ahwaz attack. Can you find consensus points?
    Al-Jaafari: "We have strong and strong relations with the Gulf states, Iran, America, Russia and all the countries of the world .. Iraq reacts with what is believed and does not depart from this equation, we are a civilized country and the best art of dealing with others was far away.
    We are ready to be part of the solution, but we are not ready to be part of the problem. "
    Q - There are efforts to establish what has become known as a media Arab NATO, what do you think?
    Jaafari: "NATO Arab on from? 
    I'd call, and I still, to an Arab common economic market, and even to a joint security force, but not sweeps or lineups structure to international hubs even dissociate the region away from all wills evil that you want the world to control. 
    The "We must open our countries to all the citizens of the world and come to the cradle of civilization, but we are not ready to open our borders to planes, tanks, fighting and the like.
    We are against the globalization of war, and this is a culture of reality, not luxury. "
    Q - Israeli threats to strike inside Iraq under the pretext of the presence or arrival of Iranian ballistic missiles there?
    Jaafari: "Iraq has the elements of steadfastness in front of these challenges, and without them what happened to" dashing. "
    We do not promote war, but we have moral values, culture, young people and soldiers to enable them to safeguard their country and make it look like the saying - the stars of the sky are closer to them than to land in Iraq. "
    Q - You called for serious intervention by the international community against Turkish excesses in northern Iraq?
    Al-Jaafari: "Our relations with the neighboring countries are characterized by bridging the bridges and seeking common interests." 
    Iraq is able to freeze the area of ​​dispute and move the common space, and we do not suffer from duplication of dealing 
    We reject Turkey in the Iraqi territory, but we adhere to Turkey's neighboring state, Turkish troops in the Iraqi Ba'shiqah city. 
    resolution Lissy Iraqi purely, we are now talking of the Arab Bhjmna, word Arabs gathered on the attribution of Iraq in two important issues, the first rejection of the Turkish military presence in the city Ba'shiqah, and the second issue of the referendum on secession in the Kurdistan region of Iraq. 
    Kurds part Of the Iraqi people and deal with them respectfully 
    There are other files that we demand Turkey and raise our voice in it because we have the right file of water and water quotas. "
    Q - Syrian file - Is there a change in the Arab position towards Damascus? 
    Jaafari: "When there is sincere intention and courage to cross from the bank of the problem to the solution, then there is no problem ... 
    I believe that the current atmosphere with Syria is more positive than before, and I am responsible for what I say." 
    Q: Will Syria return to the Arab League? 
    Al-Jaafari: "By God's permission, this is a legitimate right and not an intuition. The question is not whether it will be returned, but why not return?" We can not judge a whole people not to breathe the lungs of the Arab League, But this calls for dialogue, not siege. " 
    Q - The relationship between Baghdad and Damascus in the fight against terrorism? Joint Operations and Coordination Center in Baghdad? 
    Al-Jaafari: "Terrorism is the biggest epidemic threatening humanity. Damascus and Baghdad have threatened and tried to cut them apart. We are facing a common enemy that has never seen history.
    There is a new logic to think about Iraq in the face of terrorism, and there are new mechanisms to limit its extension and defeat it. " 
    Q - What about coordination between Iraq and Arab countries?
    Al-Jaafari: "This issue is always put forward every time I meet with officials from other countries and in all forums."
    Q: What about Iraqi-Russian relations?
    Jaafari: "The relationship with any country for us is not limited by proximity and does not prevent the geographical dimension .. We have good relations with Russia and seek to employ this relationship for the common benefit of the two countries.
    We seek to strengthen the Iraqi economy and improve the conditions of living citizens and raise them to the subsistence level.
    Security is at the top of our priorities, a country that lacks security will suffer from economic and political deterioration and the like. "
    Q - The internal Iraqi political file and the question of forming the next government?
    Jaafari: "Iraq is witnessing the birth of a reality of democracy and the situation at home is still suffering from some problems and observations, but it does not impede the democratic process forward.
    We hope that we will reduce the time of determining the three presidencies.
    Q - The file reconstruction?
    Jaafari: "We called on the international community to implement its commitments.
    Let us hear the voice of terrorism. The Iraqi people have witnessed the presence of members of 142 countries when terrorism has ravaged our territory. Let the other voice hear the voice of love and harmony and help the Iraqi people.
    Citizens of Iraq are civilized and understand what assistance means.
    The battle against corruption that terrorism has left is no less dangerous than terrorism itself. "
    Q - Do not speak utopian?
    Jaafari: "I am not a utopian .. I am realistic to the bone, and run away from any theory is not applicable .. This does not prevent the deviations of goals beyond the level of potential."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:11 am