Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Because of Russia .. America threatens to withdraw from the nuclear weapons treaty

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Because of Russia .. America threatens to withdraw from the nuclear weapons treaty Empty Because of Russia .. America threatens to withdraw from the nuclear weapons treaty

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Oct 2018, 2:16 am

Because of Russia .. America threatens to withdraw from the nuclear weapons treaty
    Because of Russia .. America threatens to withdraw from the nuclear weapons treaty Irq_1863152400_1538665503
    The United States threatened on Thursday to withdraw from a nuclear arms treaty, concluded 30 years ago during the Cold War, if Russia continues to "violate" the deal.
    About two years ago, the US administration complained that Moscow had deployed the M-929 missile system, which according to Washington is a violation of the mid-range nuclear weapons treaty signed in 1987 by former US president Ronald Reagan and Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev.
    "This situation is intolerable and we must take measures to counter this ongoing violation of this important treaty," US Ambassador Robert Wood said at the UN disarmament conference in Geneva. "This issue will be a priority during disarmament talks at the United Nations in New York. next week".
    "I do not know how long we can continue to respect our obligations under this treaty while Russia is blatantly and overtly violating it," he said.
    Since the first accusations about the M929 missile system, Moscow has not ceased to assert that this system does not constitute a violation of the Treaty. But Wood said Russia has always denied the existence of such missiles.
    NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg on Wednesday called on Moscow to respect the medium-range nuclear weapons treaty "in a transparent and verifiable manner."
    "We are very serious about our concerns and very serious when we call on Russia to comply with the medium-term nuclear weapons treaty in a transparent and verifiable way," he said before meeting at NATO headquarters in Brussels.
    "Now they acknowledge that the missile is there and then let them answer our questions and as long as they do not answer our questions, the most reasonable answer is that it is a violation of the medium-range nuclear weapons treaty," he said.
    The treaty, which eliminated a full range of missiles ranging from 500 to 5,000 km, put an end to a crisis in the 1980s over the Soviet Union's deployment of S-20 nuclear missiles, which could target Western European capitals.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=106082

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:58 am