Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expectations of the return of the merged ministries and an expert: Abdul Mahdi is no better than hi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expectations of the return of the merged ministries and an expert: Abdul Mahdi is no better than hi Empty Expectations of the return of the merged ministries and an expert: Abdul Mahdi is no better than hi

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Oct 2018, 6:51 am

Expectations of the return of the merged ministries and an expert: Abdul Mahdi is no better than his predecessors

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The political expert and confident Hashemi, Saturday, that the charge to form the next government Adel Abdul Mahdi will not be better than his predecessors, expected to be forced to return a number of integrated ministries to satisfy everyone. 

Hashemi said in an interview for Alsumaria News, "The Prime Minister-designate to form a government, Adel Abdul Mahdi will not be better than his predecessors will not be able to liberate the selection of his cabinet and will remain the power of parties and political blocs present during the stages of forming the government will be dictates are dominant on the scene," noting that "The current political situation as long as everyone does not want the opposition and the presence of two large blocs, Abdul Mahdi will have to satisfy all parties to ensure the survival of his government."

Hashemi added that "the next government may be more relaxed than its predecessors and may have to Abdul Mahdi to restore a number of ministries that were merged previously, in addition to the restoration of the post of Deputy Prime Minister to satisfy everyone," stressing that "the time is still early to overcome quotas and external dictates and the role of the player External clear in drawing the scene of the political process in Iraq. " 

A Gulf newspaper said Saturday that a political bloc was pressing Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi to impose its ministers, noting that some blocs hoped to form a government of independent technocrats.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:50 pm