Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: The name of the relationship on the currencies will not affect the strength of the dinar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: The name of the relationship on the currencies will not affect the strength of the dinar  Empty Economist: The name of the relationship on the currencies will not affect the strength of the dinar

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Oct 2018, 12:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economist: The name of the relationship on the currencies will not affect the strength of the dinar and this is important

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / 

The economic expert Qusay al-Jabri said on Wednesday that writing the name of the governor of the Central Bank Ali al-Alaq on the new currencies will not affect the strength of the dinar, and that is what is important. 

Al-Jabri said in a statement to Al-Ghad Press that "the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Ali al-Alaq all the powers, where we find that the Iraqi state today mostly by proxy and this is not new and exercise his work normally despite some difficulties faced by the official responsible."

He stressed that "we must pay attention to and care about is the strength of the Iraqi dinar, we find that the signature of the Governor of the Central Bank on the banknote does not affect the strength of the dinar or the Iraqi economy, and this thing, as we know is the practice in a number of countries, including the state Iraq in the past and there is signed by his name frank. " 

He pointed out that "the Iraqi dinar strongly supported today by the currency of the dollar and gold reserves, and that there are many factors exist should be cautious, which is possible to affect the Iraqi economy and we should care about."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:35 pm