Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Negotiations to grant the Ministries of Interior and Defense to the Fatah and the coalition of decis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Negotiations to grant the Ministries of Interior and Defense to the Fatah and the coalition of decis Empty Negotiations to grant the Ministries of Interior and Defense to the Fatah and the coalition of decis

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Oct 2018, 2:44 am

N[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]egotiations to grant the Ministries of Interior and Defense to the Fatah and the coalition of decision

Independent) ... Revealed a political source familiar, on Monday, the existence of proposals, subject to negotiations to exchange the leadership of the Ministries of Interior and Defense between the coalition "Fatah" and the coalition "decision" in the deliberations of the formation of the next government.
    The source said in a press statement to him on October 15, 2018 that "political parties discussed during the past days a proposal to grant the Interior Ministry to the coalition of decision (of the Sunni component), in return for a coalition of conquest (of the Shiite component) to the Ministry of Defense," noting that " Is still under discussion, "according to the website of Russia today.
    "The purpose of this exchange is not yet clear, but it seems that the partners in the political process have no problem in that."
    According to the Iraqi political custom since 2003, the interior and defense ministries are divided in parliament, between the two Arab components (the first of the Shiite blocs and the second of the Sunni blocs).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:55 pm