Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Muthanna Investment announces granting investment license to an iron production plant

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Muthanna Investment announces granting investment license to an iron production plant Empty Al-Muthanna Investment announces granting investment license to an iron production plant

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Oct 2018, 2:50 am

Al-Muthanna Investment announces granting investment license to an iron production plant
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Muthanna Investment Authority announced on Tuesday granting an investment license to set up an iron plant with a production capacity of 800 tons per day at a cost of 60 million dollars on an area of ​​60 acres in Al-Najmi area north of the province.
    "The plant also includes the implementation of a 50 MW power plant," the agency said in a statement received by Iraq News. "The plant's products will be distributed to the production of reinforcing steel and industrial iron," the agency said in a statement.
    The statement added that "this leave is an important shift towards diversifying and expanding the industrial base in the province and its ability to settle investments of high value and beneficial social returns, according to the statement."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 6:07 am