Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Federation of Chambers of Commerce: Exchange with Kuwait reached two billion-and-a-half ye

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi Federation of Chambers of Commerce: Exchange with Kuwait reached two billion-and-a-half ye Empty The Iraqi Federation of Chambers of Commerce: Exchange with Kuwait reached two billion-and-a-half ye

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Jan 2014, 6:20 am

The Iraqi Federation of Chambers of Commerce: Exchange with Kuwait reached two billion-and-a-half year

2014-01-18

Tomorrow/Baghdad: the head of the Iraqi Federation of Chambers of Commerce of Jafar al-Hamdani, Saturday, that the economic ties between Iraq and Kuwait has witnessed great improvement in the last two years, pointing out that the exchange between the two countries reached 2.5 billion dollars a year.
    Hamdani said from Kuwait for "tomorrow", on the sidelines of the Economic Forum Kuwait closed "line of the Iraq-Kuwait relations rose to witness the entry of 400 trucks a day from Kuwait to Iraq, in addition to the use of Iraqi territory to store goods.
    "The Iraqi Council of Ministers a ban not to dispose of property and land, with the possibility of reciprocity, to restore the decision of the Council of Ministers cannot conduct property owners as they see, and granted freedom of decision of the Kuwaiti citizen the right to own property and invest in Iraq".
    Hamdani said that "investment in Kuwait is not too big as Kuwaiti companies are still reluctant to enter the Iraqi market investment, exchanges between the two countries reached 2.5 billion US dollars annually by the end of last year.
    He noted that "there is considerable exchange between the Iraqi and Kuwaiti markets where intervention through the border port of more than 400 trucks per day, supplying the goods through Kuwaiti territory or through the Mina Al-Ahmadi, therefore we believe that what has been achieved during the past three years is a great achievement in trade".
    Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations in recent years have seen a remarkable improvement in the past on both political and economic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:51 pm