Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

SOMO sells two new shipments of Basrah crude to the Dubai bourse

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

SOMO sells two new shipments of Basrah crude to the Dubai bourse Empty SOMO sells two new shipments of Basrah crude to the Dubai bourse

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Oct 2018, 1:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]SOMO sells two new shipments of Basrah crude to the Dubai bourse[/size]

[rtl]39 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Dubai[/rtl]

[rtl]A statement issued by the Dubai Mercantile Exchange on Thursday that "the Iraqi National Oil Company" Sumo "has sold two other shipments of Basra crude oil through auctions .[/rtl]

[rtl]The volume of the first shipment was 1 million barrels, according to a statement of the Dubai Mercantile Exchange on its official website, to be loaded from November 16 to 18, a premium of 11 cents a barrel from the price of November .[/rtl]

[rtl]The second shipment was also the size of one million barrels of Basra light oil, for the same period at a premium of 18 cents a barrel from the price of November .[/rtl]

[rtl]Sumo has sold 4 million barrels of crude oil this week through DME auctions .[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:43 pm