Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The new Minister of Industry and Minerals receives his official duties and prepares the industrial s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The new Minister of Industry and Minerals receives his official duties and prepares the industrial s Empty The new Minister of Industry and Minerals receives his official duties and prepares the industrial s

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Oct 2018, 8:02 am

The new Minister of Industry and Minerals receives his official duties and prepares the industrial sector
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - The new Minister of Industry and Minerals, Saleh Al-Jubouri, started his duties at the ministry's headquarters on Sunday after receiving it officially from acting former minister Mohammed Shiaa al-Sudani.
    Al-Jabburi's media office said in a statement that the latter "started his duties at the ministry's headquarters after receiving his ministerial portfolio from his successor, Mohammed Shiaa al-Sudani, who in turn explained the mechanism of companies' work and plans to develop the industry sector and improve local production."
    "The importance of upgrading the industry sector and supporting the local product and development and rehabilitation and development of companies that are still stalled or weak in production and contribute to support the Iraqi industries, and stimulate local expertise and support materially and morally and benefit from their experiences that match the global development."
    "My task is difficult but my determination and experience in the field of industry and development put it in front of the Iraqi expertise working in the ministry and do not deviate from other expertise and skills and we will work as a team to develop and promote our industry." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:15 pm