Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq 's economy is looking at the "success story" of electricity with GE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq 's economy is looking at the "success story" of electricity with GE Empty Iraq 's economy is looking at the "success story" of electricity with GE

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Nov 2018, 2:32 am

[size=32]
    Iraq 's economy is looking at the "success story" of electricity with GE[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Minister of Electricity Luay Al-Khatib met on Thursday with the US General Electric Company (GE) delegation led by President and Chief Executive Officer of South Asia, Middle East and Africa Joseph Anis.

A statement from the ministry said to the twilight news that during the meeting was discussed the memorandum of understanding that was concluded with the American company.

"The success story we seek is to raise the productive capacity and efficiency of the Iraqi national electrical system and improve the performance of the transport and distribution sectors through the conclusion of balanced and promising agreements for Iraq," Khatib said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:03 pm