Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political: the end of austerity approach puts the government in the people's range

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political: the end of austerity approach puts the government in the people's range Empty Political: the end of austerity approach puts the government in the people's range

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Nov 2018, 2:11 am

Political: the end of austerity approach puts the government in the people's range

09:13 - 07/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Warned the political analyst Hazim al-Bawi, on Wednesday, the government's continued imposition of austerity alleged in the budget of 2019, indicating that the government will be in the people, especially after the end of the austerity approach of the previous government.
    "The previous government went through austerity measures in the 2018 budget, despite the absence of its obligations due to the decline in oil prices globally, and also the end of the war on terrorism and its high costs," Al-Bawi said in a statement.
    He pointed out that "the continuation of the previous government to impose this policy was the victim of the segment of employees, retirees and others, and follow the same type of government economic performance will raise the level of congestion frustrated people, which punished politicians the most severe punishment when boycotted 80 percent of the parliamentary elections."
    Al-Bawi said that "the current government is in the people's direction and should raise the unjustified injustice by taking advantage of the current financial abundance and the rise in world oil prices, especially as the government is headed by someone who has always claimed to have a great deal in the economy." End 25 n

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:15 am