Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi government 's economy is equal to the salaries of the popular crowd in the security force

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi government 's economy is equal to the salaries of the popular crowd in the security force Empty The Iraqi government 's economy is equal to the salaries of the popular crowd in the security force

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Nov 2018, 2:29 am

[size=32]
    The Iraqi government 's economy is equal to the salaries of the popular crowd in the security forces[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The Iraqi cabinet approved on Tuesday the equalization of salaries of members of the popular mobilization with the rest of the security forces.

The Council held earlier in the day its regular session headed by Adel Abdul Mahdi, according to a government statement.

The popular crowd of 115 is a fatwa from the Shiite religious authority of Najaf, Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani, after an organization raided regions and two-thirds of Iraq in mid-2014.

Most of the crowd is comprised of armed Shi'ite factions, some of whom have recently been involved in the political process after the end of military operations against the militant group.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:04 pm