Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A proposal to split the budget into an investment strategy to speed up the approval by

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A proposal to split the budget into an investment strategy to speed up the approval by Empty A proposal to split the budget into an investment strategy to speed up the approval by

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Jan 2014, 6:36 am

A proposal to split the budget into an investment strategy to speed up the approval by

23/01/2014

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Commission suggested the economy and investment parliamentary division of the federal budget for the year 2014 to the investment strategy and to facilitate the process discussed in the House of Representatives and approval by speeding.

A member of the Committee MP Hussein Mura'bi Agency / JD /: "Our proposals will be communicated to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to get rid of the delay in approving the budget, including the division of the budget into two investment budget and other strategy, through which to discuss investment and voting on them to be the launch of its own funds for the ministries, in order to direct the implementation of projects. "

He continued: The budget strategy are discussed in detail with all its clauses and materials in case the delay in approval will not significantly impact on the national economy, adding, "It was the first federal government to isolate balancing county budget to allow the House of Representatives debated and voted upon individually." / Finished / 8 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:50 pm