Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

revealing the secrets of the invasion of Kuwait and depression hit Bush the father because of Sad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

revealing the secrets of the invasion of Kuwait and depression hit Bush the father because of Sad Empty revealing the secrets of the invasion of Kuwait and depression hit Bush the father because of Sad

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Dec 2018, 6:25 am

[size=32]revealing the secrets of the invasion of Kuwait and depression hit Bush the father because of Saddam Hussein
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

38 minutes ago

[/size]
    The era of former US President George HW Bush is one of the most important periods in the United States of America and even the entire world.
    The importance of that period is that it witnessed huge events at the international level, such as the Soviet Union, the Middle East, Iraq's invasion of Kuwait, and the American domestic level, where the period of his rule deteriorated the economic situation, described as the worst recession faced the US economy since World War II.
    In 2016, the book "Destiny and Power: The American Odyssey, George Herbert Walker Bush," was published by John Mitcham, in which he discussed the biography of the 41st President of the United States, George Bush Sr., and in part Bush talked about the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait and America's reaction.
    After the Iraqi military's control of all Kuwaiti territory, George Bush cut off his stay at the presidential retreat at Camp David and returned to the White House on Sunday afternoon, August 5, 1990 (Iraq war on Kuwait began August 2 and control of Kuwait on August 4) "This situation will not continue. This situation will not continue. This is an aggression against Kuwait," Bush said.
    The George W. Bush administration has tried to decide how to respond to this move, liberate Kuwait and topple Saddam Hussein.
    Bush promised that "the situation will not continue," surprised his close advisers at the White House and asked his national security adviser Brent Scowcroft, "Where did you get that this situation will not continue?" "That's my thing, that's what I feel," Bush said.
    Mitcham wrote his book after his meetings with George W. Bush and said he had expressed five times his concern that he would be isolated if he moved forward without authorization and expressed his determination to move forward even if Congress did not give him the mandate.
    "If I do not get the votes needed in Congress for the war, I'm going to do it anyway," said Robert Gates, then US National Security Adviser, who asked George Bush what he would do if he did not get congressional authorization. I will be lazy. "
    "It's only the United States that can do what needs to be done ... I was hoping Saddam would understand the message, but if he does not, we have to take," Bush said. If this happens and if it does not come to fruition in a few days, it will give up, kill or go out, Congress will say: We did it, doing it".
    Congress approved George HW Bush's request for war on Iraq if UN-brokered mediation efforts failed to get Iraqi troops out of Kuwait.
    George Bush was able to form an international coalition to liberate Kuwait. These forces were formed from 32 countries led by the United States of America, numbering about 960,000, half of them American soldiers. On August 7, he declared the war on Iraq to begin in a televised speech.
    Forces succeeded in expelling Iraqi forces from Kuwaiti territory, and coalition forces lost more than 500 troops, mostly from the United States, during the war.
    The book reveals that George Bush was depressed after the war in Iraq, and his aide Marilyn Fitz-Water said he suspected he was due to thyroid disorder. Misham explained that the depression was because of his disappointment that Saddam Hussein remained in power.
    Former US President George HW Bush died at the age of 94 on Saturday, according to his family. In a statement to his son, former President George W. Bush on Twitter, he said: "I, Jebel, Neil, Marvin and Doro grieve me to declare the death of our dear father after 94 years."
    The death of George HW Bush comes months after the death of his wife Barbara Bush in April.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:41 pm