Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament refuses to reduce the price of a barrel of oil in the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament refuses to reduce the price of a barrel of oil in the budget Empty Parliament refuses to reduce the price of a barrel of oil in the budget

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Dec 2018, 2:52 am

Parliament refuses to reduce the price of a barrel of oil in the budget

11:23 - 04/12/2018[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Announced the second deputy speaker of the House of Representatives Bashir Haddad, on Tuesday, the lack of intention of the House of Representatives to reduce the price of a barrel of oil in the general budget for 2019, while referring to the formation of a joint committee between the government and parliament to amend the budget.
    "The House of Representatives does not intend to approve a proposal to reduce the sale price of a barrel of oil in the state budget to $ 50 instead of $ 56," Haddad said in an interview with Al-Sabah newspaper.
    Haddad added that "calculating the price of a barrel in the budget of less than $ 56 will put us in a lot of problems."
    And on the share of the Kurdistan region in the budget, Al-Haddad, "the formation of a joint committee between the government and parliament to amend the budget and include the observations of the region in the discussions taking place between them, and the parties, whether the center or the region to abide by what is provided by the Constitution and laws."
    The Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives to "the continuation of the region to negotiate with the political blocs and the government of the Center in order to reach a share that can satisfy the parties taking into account the political and economic conditions of the country." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:00 pm