Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

the eight candidates and Abdul Mahdi, the Iraqi parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

the eight candidates and Abdul Mahdi, the Iraqi parliament Empty the eight candidates and Abdul Mahdi, the Iraqi parliament

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Dec 2018, 2:53 am

[size=32]
    the eight candidates and Abdul Mahdi, the Iraqi parliament[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

[Asharq Al-Awsat] Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi arrived at the Iraqi parliament building to present his government's completion and get them to vote. 
    The eight candidates for the vacant ministries of Abdul Mahdi's government also arrived in parliament. 
    Parliament is expected to vote on a number of candidates to keep the various ministries around, especially the interior and defense. 
    The Minister of Culture, Nouri al-Dulaimi, Minister of Planning, and Hana Korkis, Minister of Education and Minister of Higher Education. Migration and displaced persons.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

the eight candidates and Abdul Mahdi, the Iraqi parliament Empty Abdul Mahdi addresses Parliament with a letter containing the names of 8 ministers

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Dec 2018, 2:55 am

[size=32]
    Abdul Mahdi addresses Parliament with a letter containing the names of 8 ministers[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2 hours ago

[Asharq Al-Awsat] Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi sent a letter to the House of Representatives inviting them to vote on the remaining ministers in his cabinet, stressing that he would not resign from office under any pressure and influence.

"I have the honor to present the rest of the ministerial line, which is to be presented to your esteemed council for confidence," Abdul Mahdi said in a letter published by his media office.

We did not claim the ideal but we tried to combine the possibility and gain the confidence of the majority of the Council on the one hand, and on the other hand approach as possible of the premises adopted in complex conditions and interactions Close ".

He noted that "many will have different views, and I may share them with them, but what everyone wishes to realize, the current configuration is the lowest number since 2003 and this day, so it would be natural to participate in all ministerial positions. "He said.

We have agreed that when the political blocs agree to choose the best that has been submitted to us by candidates, otherwise our proposal on the powers of other names, or those who have been ordered to nominate or choose the prime minister.

I have received many requests, and attended meetings with different interpretations of those who think that the House of Representatives respected or reject it, as I received signatures of deputies or blocks in favor of a number of candidates, and got differences between the heads of lists And its members, which I did not find my right to rely on him abstract than what he did.

"It is no longer possible to wait longer and we will leave the democratic process to take its course and resolve the differences, away from the way of breaking the weak quorum, which weakens the role of the House of Representatives, which may mean the control of a minority over a majority. His presidency, whether postponing the launch of some sites preferring to be approved, or with no confidence of those who want, these practices left to the Council of the distinguished, and prefer to set dates close to 24-48 hours to provide alternatives We have prepared for the matter and submitted to the "integrity" and "accountability" To be an alternative if necessary. "

The prime minister said that "some believe that our indifference to positions and resigning from senior positions is an escape from the battlefield, and they believe that by exerting pressure they can push us to resign ... They are absolutely wrong, since we have gained the confidence of the House of Representatives, We will be the last to leave the field, "he said." As long as we have the confidence of the House of Representatives, the reference and the people, we will be the last to leave the field. "

"In the annex, the proposed names are attached to their curriculum vitae and the opinion of the accountability committee. We have already received the integrity books that we will send to you," Abdul-Mahdi said at the end of his message.

The names of candidates required to obtain the confidence of the House of Representatives to the meeting scheduled for 4/12/2018.

1- Ministry of Higher Education: Dr. Qusay Abdul Wahab Al-Suhail.

2- The Ministry of Education: Dr. Saba Khairuddin Al-Tai.

3- Ministry of Culture: Dr. Abdul Amir Al-Hamdani.

4. Ministry of Displacement and Migration: Mrs. Hanaa Emmanuel Korkis.

5. Ministry of Justice: Judge Dara Noureddine.

6 - Ministry of Planning: Dr. Nouri Sabah Hamid Abtan Dulaimi.

7- Ministry of Interior: Mr. Faleh Fahad Faisal Al Fayadh.

8- Ministry of Defense: Mr. Faisal Fanar Al-Faisal Al-Jarba.

Keywords: 

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:28 pm