Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Why did not Abadi and Maliki hold the constitutional oath

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Why did not Abadi and Maliki hold the constitutional oath Empty Why did not Abadi and Maliki hold the constitutional oath

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Dec 2018, 3:04 am

Why did not Abadi and Maliki hold the constitutional oath?

08:42 - 08/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP revealed the coalition of construction Mohammed al-Baldawi, Saturday, the resort of some political leaders to a legal trick to assign them sovereign positions during the current phase, noting that among those politicians, the head of a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki and the head of the coalition of victory Haider Abadi.
    "Some political leaders, including Nuri al-Maliki and Haidar al-Abadi, have avoided repeating the constitutional oath as deputies in order not to meet the conditions of forming the new government, which is not to assign any current deputy a sovereign position," al-Baladawi said in a statement.
    "The remaining sovereign positions, including Vice-Presidents of the Republic may be one of their goals in the future so they resorted to this legal trick."
    He said Baldawi that "the current political talks focused on the formation of the government did not address at all the Vice-President of the Republic or the Presidency of the parliamentary committees in the next phase," noting that "the naming of Vice-President of the Republic and determine the number will be after the completion of the ministerial cabin."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:10 pm