Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government of Iraq handed over a protest note to Turkey

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government of Iraq handed over a protest note to Turkey Empty Government of Iraq handed over a protest note to Turkey

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Dec 2018, 2:22 am

[size=32]
    Government of Iraq handed over a protest note to Turkey[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The Foreign Ministry summoned on Friday the Turkish ambassador to Baghdad Fatih Yildiz and handed him a letter of protest over repeated air violations by Turkey.
    The ministry said in a statement published on its official website today that it "deplores the actions of Turkish aircraft to violate the Iraqi airspace and targeting several sites in the areas of Mount Sinjar and Makhmour in northern Iraq, which caused loss of life and property."
    The statement said that "such acts violate the sovereignty of Iraq and the safety of its citizens and the work is unacceptable at all levels, contrary to the principles of good-neighborliness that brings together the two countries, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs renewed its refusal to use Iraqi territory or a corridor to carry out actions reflected on the security of neighboring countries and brothers" .
    The statement called on "the Turkish side to abide by this in order to maintain the friendly relations between the two countries."
    The governor of Rostom Jodi camp reported that a Turkish bombardment occurred at 21:00 on Thursday, killing four women, three of them from one family, and were shelled while they were walking to their camp grounds.
    Turkish army planes launched an attack on Thursday at the Rustam Jodi camp in Makhmour in the southwestern suburb of Makhmour, south of Arbil.
    It is controlled by the Iraqi forces on October 17, 2017, after the withdrawal of the Peshmerga and Asayish forces.
    The camp is home to refugees from the Kurdistan region of northern Kurdistan since the 1990s. The camp is under the umbrella of the United Nations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:27 pm