Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag Empty Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Dec 2018, 6:22 am

Iraqis recall the seventh anniversary of the fall of the American flag

14:30 - 15/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Iraqi people on Saturday, the seventh anniversary of the fall of the flag of the American occupation of its territory after nine years of abhorrent occupation, which led to a set of setbacks and disasters.
    On December 15, 2011, US troops dropped the curtain on 9 years of its invasion of Iraq by closing its main headquarters in Baghdad and removing it from the country.
    Baghdad International Airport witnessed the landing of the flag of the US occupation with the withdrawal of the "Marines" and raising the Iraqi flag to celebrate the Iraqis the moment of liberation and the beginning of a new era after a long bloody story.
    The American withdrawal, described by international decision-making circles as "humiliating", was the result of strikes by American forces and their camps by the Islamic Resistance factions, which cost the Americans more than 4,474 dead and 33,000 wounded, according to official US figures. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:29 pm