Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tokyo lifts secret talks with Washington over disputed islands

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

lifts - Tokyo lifts secret talks with Washington over disputed islands Empty Tokyo lifts secret talks with Washington over disputed islands

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Dec 2018, 1:34 am

lifts - Tokyo lifts secret talks with Washington over disputed islands %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%84

[size=32]Tokyo lifts secret talks with Washington over disputed islands[/size]

[rtl]30 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Direction / Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]The Japanese Foreign Ministry raised secret consultations with the United States in 1960, Tokyo was ready before it to accept two of the four islands to be conceded by Moscow to Tokyo a condition for peace.[/rtl]

[rtl]Of these, Prime Minister Nobusuke Casey was prepared before the meeting with US President Dwight D. Eisenhower to discuss the possibility of Japan agreeing to the Soviet Union's renunciation of only two islands, not all four South Kuril islands and the signing of the peace treaty between Moscow and Tokyo.[/rtl]

[rtl]Among the arguments on the Japanese side were the demands of Japanese fishermen to agree to the return of the islands of Habomai and Shikotan to Japan, and to provide the Soviet Union with guarantees that allow the Japanese to fish safe in the vicinity of the remaining islands of Kunashir and Iturup.[/rtl]

[rtl]Tokyo is demanding the four islands mentioned, based on the bilateral trade and border treaty with Moscow in 1855.[/rtl]

[rtl]Moscow reaffirms its sovereignty over these islands after its annexation to the territory of the Soviet Union as a result of World War II.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Kuril Islands is the main obstacle to signing the peace treaty between Russia and Japan.[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/270164

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:50 pm