Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Keywords: No budget in the world can cover the cost of destruction

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Keywords: No budget in the world can cover the cost of destruction Empty Keywords: No budget in the world can cover the cost of destruction

Post by Rocky Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:17 pm

Keywords: No budget in the world can cover the cost of destruction

10:30 - 20/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Al-Alak said on Thursday that the government is seeking the voluntary return of the rest of the displaced to their areas in 2019, which amounted to 5 million and 400 thousand displaced, of which 70% and the remaining 30%, after providing the necessary infrastructure for them, Any budget in the world can cover the expenses of the destruction caused by "Dahesh".
    "We are seeking, during the current stage, to count on donor countries that have made financial commitments at the Kuwait reconstruction conference to fulfill their obligations," Al-Alak said in a statement published by the official Al-Sabah newspaper.
    He added that "the amount obtained at the conference is 30 billion dollars between aid and loans and support and guarantees of sovereignty," noting that "the reason for delay of these financial commitments was to wait for the formation of the new government and before the elections and we have held a number of meetings with ambassadors of donor countries and we will follow up this subject And there are attempts by some countries to hold a second conference to support Iraq and help in reconstruction, including Denmark. "
    The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers that "the level of destruction is very large and estimated at 88 billion dollars and can not balance any country in the world to cover this figure."Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:02 pm