Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi reveals the scenes of his mandate: Sistani asked a letter signed in his name and sealed change

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi reveals the scenes of his mandate: Sistani asked a letter signed in his name and sealed change Empty Abadi reveals the scenes of his mandate: Sistani asked a letter signed in his name and sealed change

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Dec 2018, 2:20 am

Abadi reveals the scenes of his mandate: Sistani asked a letter signed in his name and sealed change Maliki

11:01 - 20/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Former Prime Minister Haider Abadi, on Thursday, the scenes of his mandate to form a government in 2014, pointing out that the religious authority, Mr. Ali al-Sistani asked a letter signed in his name and sealed the change of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.
    "The supreme religious authority in Najaf, especially Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani, asked in a letter signed by his name and sealed him (at the time) to change the prime minister (in reference to his predecessor, Nouri)," Abadi said in remarks published by Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper. Maliki), which happened for the first time in such a situation, and led to the appointment of this position. "
    "The files I had to face were the occupation of five provinces of the country, the economic collapse due to low oil prices, and the issue of sectarian and ethnic division of the country, so my job was to ward off evil for benefits," he said.
    He added that "the groups that initially entered the organization of calling the terrorist to Mosul were few, and its goal was to go to Padush prison to release the prisoners of the organization, but when it did not find resistance because of the rapid collapse of the military and the federal police and local enabled it to occupy Mosul as easily In which, in order to restore their liberation, we paid exorbitant wages for sacrifices, human and material losses. "
    And the loss of the opportunity to run for prime minister for a second term, Abadi said: "The political parties offered to move to the conquest and the rule of law, and the formation of a larger bloc with the guarantee of the premiership. But I refused because I believe in the project of victory and reform, "noting that" without the pressure on me, I did not intend to participate in the elections, and I was the last record of his entity in the Commission; because I knew that the government is delayed formation; Ministers and I am a party to the elections, so any action I can do may be understood as an attempt to exploit power. " Ending / 25

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi reveals the scenes of his mandate: Sistani asked a letter signed in his name and sealed change Empty Abadi talks about Sistani's request to change the prime minister and reveals the goal of entering "c

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Dec 2018, 3:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Abadi talks about Sistani's request to change the prime minister and reveals the goal of entering "calling" for Nineveh

Talk of the President of the coalition of victory Haider Abadi , the request of the Supreme Religious Authority Ali al-Sistani on the change of former Prime Minister, while revealing the goal of "Dahesh" main entry to Nineveh. 

Ebadi said in an interview with a group of academics and media professionals, and published by Asharq al - Awsat that " the first challenges that faced and continue to face the political process in the country are foreign influences in the decision of the Iraqi industry , which reached the pressure limit towards the imposition of ministers by third parties , " noting "The second challenge facing Iraq is the continued proliferation of unlicensed weapons subject to armed groups calling themselves factions that are not part of the popular crowd Which is under the command of the commander-in-chief of the armed forces according to the law, nor is it linked to the official security services. " 

He added that "the most dangerous that these factions have a different vision of the vision of the state and government; which leads to instability of the situation unless the file is addressed," noting that "the third challenge facing Iraq is the economic challenge, in light of low oil prices and lack of So far alternatives to the single-resource economy of the oil economy, as well as the lack of a safe environment for foreign investment, make our economy hostage to oil price fluctuations that no longer fit, even if they go up, with the steady increase in expenditures. "In 12 years we will have serious problems." 

As the prime minister in 2014, Abadi said that "the highest religious authority in Najaf, And in particular the supreme reference Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani, asked in a letter signed by his name and sealed (then) change the prime minister, which happened for the first time in such a situation, and led to the task of this position, "explaining that" the files that I had to face is a provocative occupation Five provinces of the country, the economic collapse due to low oil prices, and the question of sectarian division and ethnic division of the country, and thus was my task to prevent the evils of the benefits. "He 

stressed that" the groups that entered the first organization of the terrorist advocate to Mosul was few, Badush to release the prisoners of the organization, you When it did not find resistance because of the rapid collapse of the military and the federal police and local enabled it to occupy Mosul as easy as it was, and in order to restore the liberation of the high prices of sacrifices and losses of human and material.

"The political parties offered to move to the conquest and the rule of law, and the formation of a larger bloc with the guarantee of the premiership, but I refused because I believe in the project of victory and reform." 

"Without the pressure on me, I did not intend to participate in the elections, and I was the last person to register in the Commission because I knew the government was being delayed, which makes my job complicated between being prime minister and being a party to the elections. I can do it may be understood as an attempt to exploit power. " 

Abadi's speech comes at a time when the ministerial crisis continues because of the inability of the political forces to resolve the composition of the government as a result of the dispute over 5 ministries remaining out of 22 ministries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi reveals the scenes of his mandate: Sistani asked a letter signed in his name and sealed change Empty Abadi reveals his mandate in the 2014 government

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Dec 2018, 6:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Abadi reveals his mandate in the 2014 government

Former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Thursday, the scenes of his mandate to form a government in 2014, pointing out that the religious authority, Mr. Ali al-Sistani asked a letter signed by his name and sealed the change of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.
    "The supreme religious authority in Najaf, especially Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani, asked in a letter signed and signed (then) to change the prime minister (referring to his predecessor Nuri al-Maliki)," Abbadi said in remarks published by Asharq al-Awsat newspaper. He got the first time in such a situation, and led to my assumption of this position. "
    "The files I had to face were the occupation of five provinces of the country, the economic collapse due to low oil prices, and the issue of sectarian and ethnic division of the country, so my job was to ward off evil for benefits," he said.
    He added that "the groups that initially entered the organization of calling the terrorist to Mosul were few, and its goal was to go to Padush prison to release the prisoners of the organization, but when it did not find resistance because of the rapid collapse of the military and the federal police and local enabled it to occupy Mosul as easily In which, in order to restore their liberation, we paid exorbitant wages for sacrifices, human and material losses. "
    And the loss of the opportunity to run for prime minister for a second term, Abadi said: "The political parties offered to move to the conquest and the rule of law, and the formation of a larger bloc with the guarantee of the premiership. But I refused because I believe in the project of victory and reform, "noting that" without the pressure on me, I did not intend to participate in the elections, and I was the last record of his entity in the Commission; because I knew that the government is delayed formation; Ministers and I am a party to the elections, so any action I can do may be understood as an attempt to exploit power. "

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi reveals the scenes of his mandate: Sistani asked a letter signed in his name and sealed change Empty Video: Abadi reveals hidden during his reign ... What is the biggest secret? Friday, December 21,

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Dec 2018, 6:33 am

Video: Abadi reveals hidden during his reign ... What is the biggest secret?

Friday, December 21,

A series of secrets revealed by former prime minister Haider al-Abadi , speaking in an interview with a group of academics and media figures published by the newspaper Asharq al-Awsat. 

Al-Abbadi began the biggest and strongest secret concerning the attainment of the rule of governance, stressing that the supreme religious authority in Najaf , especially the supreme reference Ali Sistani, requested in a letter signed by his name and then sealed the change of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki , which happened for the first time in such a case, Mandate him in this position.

Abadi said that the first challenges facing the political process in the country are the external influences in the Iraqi decision-making which reached the point of pressure towards the imposition of ministers by external parties. He pointed out that the second challenge facing Iraq is the continued proliferation of unauthorized weapons subject to armed groups It calls itself factions which are not part of the popular mobilization organization that is under the command of the general commander of the armed forces according to the law, and is not connected to the official security services. 

Abadi pointed out that the danger in the subject lies in the difference of vision of these factions of the vision of the state and government, which leads to instability of the situation unless the file is addressed.

As for entering Da'ash to Iraq, Abbadi said that the groups that entered the first order from the organization calling to Mosul were few, and its goal was to go to Padush prison to release the prisoners of the organization, but when there was no resistance because of the rapid collapse of the military units and the federal and local police managed to The occupation of Mosul as easily as it was done. 

And the loss of the opportunity to run for prime minister for a second term, Abadi said that political parties offered him to move to the conquest and the rule of law, and the formation of a larger bloc with the guarantee of the prime minister, but rejected for reasons of faith in the project of victory and reform. 

You can view the report on the video above.

video at link

Sponsored content

Abadi reveals the scenes of his mandate: Sistani asked a letter signed in his name and sealed change Empty Re: Abadi reveals the scenes of his mandate: Sistani asked a letter signed in his name and sealed change

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:11 pm