Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq Empty International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Dec 2018, 3:08 am

International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Date Added 21/12/2018

The International Development Bank (IDB) has acquired 50% of the volume of electronic cards issued within the Iraqi market, pointing out that it has the largest network of ATMs with 250 ATMs .
    The Chairman of the Board in the bank, the increase behind, in an interview with the magazine "Union of Arab banks" and his "Economic News", that the bank has a pioneering experience at the level of the Iraqi banking sector, because it distinguished the introduction of modern technology to the banking system, "adding that "The bank invests in infrastructure, especially in the field of information technology, and today it is an associate member with major international companies such as MasterCard and Visa .
    Khalaf added that the bank's first plan was to spread locally and the second "we decided to have an official representative office in Lebanon." Earlier this year, he opened an official representative office in the United Arab Emirates .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq Empty Re: International Development Bank accounts for half of e-cards issued in Iraq

Post by weslin3 Fri 21 Dec 2018, 5:42 am

Sounds like progress...

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm