Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will integrity in space and defense prevail?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will integrity in space and defense prevail? Empty Will integrity in space and defense prevail?

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Dec 2018, 2:23 am

Will integrity in space and defense prevail?

15:51 - 21/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Private ..
    The Committee on Parliamentary Integrity confirmed on Friday its intention to follow up the issue of satellite channels in the ministries of state, indicating that it is still searching for a way to expose the space in the Ministries of Interior and Defense in particular and other ministries.
    Committee member Sabah al-Ukaili said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the majority of the satellite is in the ministries of interior and defense, as it is very difficult to reveal their true numbers."
    He added that "the committee is looking for a way or a method through which the detection of the space, as it requires the presence of honest personalities raise the names of each space person in their ministries."
    "The introduction of the MasterCard card or card card is not the best solution for detecting astronauts or pseudonyms," he said. "It is possible to attend a space person to receive his card naturally, despite leaving the job in agreement with his managers or the officer in charge." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:00 am