Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal response policy to lawyers: did not abolish the salaries of deputies pension

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal response policy to lawyers: did not abolish the salaries of deputies pension Empty Legal response policy to lawyers: did not abolish the salaries of deputies pension

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Dec 2018, 2:46 am

[size=32]
    Legal response policy to lawyers: did not abolish the salaries of deputies pension[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The Supreme Federal Court, the highest judicial authority in the country, has not abolished the salaries of members of the House of Representatives, legal expert Tariq Harb said on Monday.
    Iraqi lawyers said on Sunday they had won the case and the abolition of pensions by the federal court.
    "The ruling of the Federal Court did not abolish the pensions of the deputies as it is common because it did not affect the law 9 of 2014, which sets out their pensions," Harb said, commenting on what the lawyers said on the social networking pages today. "The ruling of Law No. 13 of 2018 canceled the special privileges on condition 50 Year old ".
    He pointed out that "the 15 years of pensions, that is, pensions in its current and previous form remain constant and in the form that the deputies now receive millions of dinars that will continue to be sued and which was not affected by the ruling of the Federal Supreme Court because the suits that were set up by the government before the court had privileges Law No. 13 of 2018 was not related to the law 9 of 2014 law that decides to pay high salaries of deputies, which is the general law of retirement.
    "We can find ourselves obliged to praise and praise the federal court, especially for the abolition of personal and legal capacity contained in the law of 2018," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:12 am