Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Mahdi: We expect visits of senior officials to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Mahdi: We expect visits of senior officials to Iraq Empty Abdul Mahdi: We expect visits of senior officials to Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Dec 2018, 9:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Abdul Mahdi: We expect visits of senior officials to Iraq

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said on Monday that the Council discussed the reality of services in the country, noting that the Council of Ministers is following up the situation in Nineveh and Basra and there is continuous work to achieve achievements at all levels.
    "We discussed in the cabinet session today the reality of services in Baghdad and other cities, and demanded the ministers and governors to be in the field and follow-up projects themselves," Abdul-Mahdi said in a speech during the weekly conference.
    "We discussed in the Council of Ministers agreements of enforced disappearance and prevent the interpretation and injustice against citizens, and discussed in the Council the results of meetings with local governments to strengthen communication and solve problems."
    "We are following up the situation in Ninewa and Basra and there is continuous work to achieve achievements at all levels, and we are working to bring more displaced people to their areas," he said. "We are working on activating the file of reconstruction and facing problems and obstacles that delay the completion of projects, Senior officials to Iraq in the near future.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:31 am