Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary demands to cancel the strategic agreement and replace it with Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary demands to cancel the strategic agreement and replace it with Russia Empty Parliamentary demands to cancel the strategic agreement and replace it with Russia

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Dec 2018, 5:53 am

Parliamentary demands to cancel the strategic agreement and replace it with Russia

11:34 - 27/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The MP for the building coalition Haneen al-Qaddu, on Thursday, the House of Representatives to terminate the strategic agreement with the United States and its replacement with the Russian Federation, calling on the political blocs to renounce the collusion and fight corruption as a result of America's disregard for Iraqi sovereignty.
    Al-Qaddo said in a statement that "Trump's sudden visit and the provocative statements he made about considering Iraq as a base for the launching of its military operations inside Syrian territory are a breach of sovereignty and a departure from the strategic framework agreement signed between Iraq and America."
    He added that "required of the House of Representatives and politicians to stand a serious and take a decision to terminate the agreement with the United States and replace it with a strategic agreement with the Russian Federation."
    The Sadigoun parliamentary bloc announced on Thursday that it would deal with US forces in Iraq as "occupation forces" today, in response to the secret visit by US President Donald Trump to Iraq to meet American soldiers. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:45 pm