Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Raghad's policy is spreading what her father said four days before his execution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Raghad's policy is spreading what her father said four days before his execution Empty Raghad's policy is spreading what her father said four days before his execution

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:17 pm

[size=32]
    Raghad's policy is spreading what her father said four days before his execution[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

Shafaq News / The daughter of Saddam Hussein published on Sunday morning, a tweet on the social networking site "Twitter", in which she mentioned the words of her father four days before his execution. 
    Saddam Hussein's words date back to December 26, 2006. He said, "O honorable people, I will entrust you and myself to the merciful Lord, who will not lose a deposit and will not disappoint the believer." 
    "God is great," he concluded. 
    And the end of his message in his official capacity, "Saddam Hussein, President of the Republic and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Mujahideen, Baghdad, 26/12/2006." 
    Saddam Hussein was executed on December 30, 2006. 
    In March 2003, US forces entered Iraq under the name of "Operation Iraqi Liberation". On December 13, Saddam Hussein was arrested.
    He first appeared in court in 2004 and was charged with invading Kuwait and attacking a Kurdish village with poison gas, but refused to recognize the court as an "occupation" court. 
    The court convicted him in the first criminal case against him, namely the "massacre of the village of Dujail" and sentenced him to death on July 23, 2006, and executed on December 30 of the same year, coinciding with the Eid al-Adha.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:06 am