Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fatah opens Powell questioning of the government of Abdul Mahdi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fatah opens Powell questioning of the government of Abdul Mahdi Empty Fatah opens Powell questioning of the government of Abdul Mahdi

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Jan 2019, 2:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Fatah opens Powell questioning of the government of Abdul Mahdi

The Fatah alliance intends to collect parliamentary signatures to question Foreign Minister Mohammad Ali al-Hakim about his recent statements on the recognition of the State of Israel, noting that "the House of Representatives rejects these serious statements by the Foreign Minister."
    "Iraq is not a puppet or a contractor to recognize the existence of two states in Palestine, even if the Palestinians want it," MP Wajih Abbas said in a statement. "The House rejected a serious statement by Foreign Minister Mohamed Ali al-Hakim.
    "The foreign minister gave a free concession, we are not forced to accept it," he said, revealing "parliamentary efforts to collect signatures to question the wise inside the parliament of those statements in the event of proven credibility."
    The Foreign Ministry confirmed Iraq's firm position on the Palestinian issue based on the Arab initiative for peace and international legitimacy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:30 am