Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Oil Minister: a delegation of Kurdistan and the center did not reach resolve on budget 2014

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Oil Minister: a delegation of Kurdistan and the center did not reach resolve on budget 2014 Empty Oil Minister: a delegation of Kurdistan and the center did not reach resolve on budget 2014

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 17 Feb 2014, 2:25 pm

Oil Minister: a delegation of Kurdistan and the center did not reach resolve on budget 2014

Mon Feb 17 2014 20:29 | (Voice of Iraq) - Sumerian News / Baghdad
    revealed Iraq's oil minister, on Monday, for the failure to reach agreement between the delegations of the central government and the Kurdistan region on the Law of Mozna for 2014, noting that the meeting, which brought together in the parliament building took about four hours. said Abdul Karim and coffee in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "The meeting between the delegation of the local government headed by Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Hussain al-Shahristani and a delegation of the Kurdistan region, headed by the Prime Minister of the region Nechirvan Barzani failed to reach anything on the general budget for the current year in 2014. " added Laibi that "the two delegations will continue meetings in the future," adding that "the meeting, which took four hours annexation of the delegation of the center in addition to the al-Shahristani, Oil Minister Abdul Karim and coffee and Finance Minister purity of net debt and the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers on the Keywords and the provincial head of government in which Nechirvan Barzani and his deputy Imad Ahmed, Minister of Natural Resources Ashti Hourani and government spokesman Sven Dzi. " Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and President of the Regional Government Cardstanakda on Monday, the need to find a solution to the outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil, while stressing the need to accelerate the adoption of the general budget of the country . the delegation arrived in the Kurdistan Regional Government, on Monday (February 17, 2014), to the capital of Baghdad, headed by Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani. announced presidency Kurdistan Regional Government, in the (February 15 now), that the Turkish government has renewed its commitment to its agreement with the Kurdistan region in the field of oil and gas During a meeting between Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan and President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani in Turkey on Friday, February 14, 2014. visit came Barzani to Turkey three days before the date of his planned visit to Baghdad in order to conduct negotiations on the outstanding problems in my budget and oil between Baghdad and Erbil.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sure looks like we might be in for some more waiting. 
    LIT
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Oil Minister: a delegation of Kurdistan and the center did not reach resolve on budget 2014 Empty Re: Oil Minister: a delegation of Kurdistan and the center did not reach resolve on budget 2014

Post by mochasmom Mon 17 Feb 2014, 7:04 pm

Well everything don't ya know?  Who knows what anymore.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Oil Minister: a delegation of Kurdistan and the center did not reach resolve on budget 2014 Empty Re: Oil Minister: a delegation of Kurdistan and the center did not reach resolve on budget 2014

Post by Neno Mon 17 Feb 2014, 8:39 pm

azareus wrote:What has the budget to do with the rv?
    Exactly right as it never has before but it is believed to have a different meaning this time. I am not in the know to know that tho.
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Mon 17 Feb 2014, 10:13 pm

lol....  so GLAD there are other ways to make money while I wait! and wait... and wait....and wait!! and huh...........WAIT!!!  O and did I say WAAAAIIIITTTT!!!
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Mon 17 Feb 2014, 10:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HANG IN THERE.....WAIT JUST A LITTLE LONGER!!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 18 Feb 2014, 4:15 am

Franky wrote:lol....  so GLAD there are other ways to make money while I wait! and wait... and wait....and wait!! and huh...........WAIT!!!  O and did I say WAAAAIIIITTTT!!!
    Yes I agree as anyone would be a fool to place all eggs in one basket or even worst to place all hope on one shot but, I think it is awesome to support a thriller and a adventure with foremost common sense as a rule of thumb... ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:00 pm