Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

newspaper: Trump leaves office and celebrations in the capitals of the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

newspaper: Trump leaves office and celebrations in the capitals of the world Empty newspaper: Trump leaves office and celebrations in the capitals of the world

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Jan 2019, 2:07 am

[size=32]
    newspaper: Trump leaves office and celebrations in the capitals of the world[/size]
     newspaper: Trump leaves office and celebrations in the capitals of the world Trump%20(10)

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

The Washington Post reported Wednesday that fake paper numbers bearing its name in the US capital, Washington, indicate that President Trump has left the White House.

The US newspaper said that fake copies are distributed, along with knowledge of attempts to reproduce a website similar to its location, warning that "these are not our products, we are looking at it."

The newspaper reported that the publication of fake copies is on May 1 last year, a copy that appears very close to the original version of the same newspaper "The Washington Post", full of stories and pictures against the US President, Donald Trump.

"There are fake copies of the Washington Post distributed throughout the center of the capital, and we're looking at that," the public relations department of the American newspaper said in a statement on its official Twitter account.

"Trump is no longer president," or Trump leaves or resigns from the White House, and the news is printed on real gray paper of the same size and shape, but the news itself is fake.

It is noteworthy that there is a state of continuous attack on President Trump of the American media, and described at one time as "enemy of the people."

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/e7069305-0759-4ec5-aefa-745f0ebc18a5

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:15 am