Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Including Iraq .. 23 countries on the European list of countries "failed" to fight money launder

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Including Iraq .. 23 countries on the European list of countries "failed" to fight money launder Empty Including Iraq .. 23 countries on the European list of countries "failed" to fight money launder

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Feb 2019, 6:22 am

Including Iraq .. 23 countries on the European list of countries "failed" to fight money laundering

Wednesday, February 13,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

channel reported "Arab" Saudi Arabia, on Wednesday, to include 23 countries , including Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Syria and Yemen on the European list of the countries in "Shortened" in the fight against money laundering. 

The channel said that "the list (list of European countries) failing to combat money laundering includes 23 countries," noting that "Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Yemen, Libya, Iraq and Syria on the European list of money laundering."

She added that "the new European regulation was issued despite the opposition of several countries including Germany, Britain and France," indicating that "the list of countries failing in the fight against money laundering does not give the European Commission the right to impose sanctions." 

"The list of failed countries in the fight against money laundering requires more scrutiny of financial transactions," she said, noting that "the list of countries in short money laundering needs the approval of the European Parliament and Council." 

The channel "Arab", that "any improvement in standards against money laundering leads to the exit of countries from the European list." 

Money laundering is defined as the transfer of funds resulting from illegal activities into funds that have a sound legal appearance, especially in terms of their sources.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:49 pm