Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fayyad policy : There are no foreign ground forces fighting in Iraq and the Peshmerga and the rest o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fayyad policy : There are no foreign ground forces fighting in Iraq and the Peshmerga and the rest o Empty Fayyad policy : There are no foreign ground forces fighting in Iraq and the Peshmerga and the rest o

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Feb 2019, 1:50 am

[size=32]
    Fayyad policy : There are no foreign ground forces fighting in Iraq and the Peshmerga and the rest of the forces of our strength[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

31 minutes ago

Iraq's national security adviser, Faleh al-Fayadh, reiterated on Wednesday that there were no foreign troops or military bases in the country, praising the role of Peshmerga forces and other federal security forces in countering terrorism.

"Iraq refuses to be a tool or a platform for aggression against others, and this is a firm policy of the federal government," Fayyad said during a speech at the Fourth International Conference against Struggle Media in Baghdad. "We seek Iraq to be a contributor and a participant, Stability in this region of the world. "

"We are establishing our relations with everyone from under the sovereignty of Iraq and cooperate in the fight against terrorism and in the field of training and advice and the like," he said,

"The cooperation of the Peshmerga forces with the Iraqi forces and the popular mobilization in countering terrorism is the secret of our strength," al-Fayyad said, adding that "the presence of the international coalition under these headings and cooperation in the field of training and consulting will not accept military bases and there are no ground forces on Iraqi soil." "He said.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:34 pm