Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central sells more than 176 million dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central sells more than 176 million dollars Empty Central sells more than 176 million dollars

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Feb 2019, 6:21 am

Central sells more than 176 million dollars

Thursday 21 February

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Central Bank of Iraq announced at the end of its meetings this week on Thursday, the sale of more than 176 million dollars. 

The Central Bank of Iraq during the auction for the sale and purchase of foreign currencies today, a rise in sales to reach 176 million and 81 thousand dollars covered by the bank exchange rate basis of 1190 dinars per dollar, compared to Wednesday, which amounted to sales 174 million and 349 thousand dollars.

The distribution of the request by 156 million and 211 thousand dollars to strengthen the balance abroad in the form of remittances and credits, while the remaining balance of $ 19 million and 870 thousand dollars covered by the bank at an exchange rate of 1190 dinars per dollar. 

While none of the 28 banks in the currency auction offered any offers to sell the dollar. 

It is noteworthy that the Central Bank is conducting daily sessions for the sale and purchase of foreign currencies, except public holidays on which the bank stops these auctions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:37 pm