Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bolton: Any threat or action that prevents the return of Guadeloupe to his country will meet a decis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bolton: Any threat or action that prevents the return of Guadeloupe to his country will meet a decis Empty Bolton: Any threat or action that prevents the return of Guadeloupe to his country will meet a decis

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Mar 2019, 1:55 am

Bolton: Any threat or action that prevents the return of Guadeloupe to his country will meet a decisive response from us
    Bolton: Any threat or action that prevents the return of Guadeloupe to his country will meet a decis Irq_190506660&max_width=300
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - White House national security adviser John Bolton confirmed on Monday that any threat or action that would prevent the return of Venezuelan opposition speaker Juan Guido to his country would be met with a decisive response from Washington.
    "Any threat or negative behavior that prevents the safe return of Guido will be met with a decisive response from Washington and the international community," Bolton wrote on Twitter.
    Guido of Ecuador, who is visiting him, said he planned on Monday and Tuesday to hold new mass demonstrations in Venezuela against the government of President Nicolas Maduro.
    Venezuelan authorities have confirmed that they will pursue Guido immediately after his return to the country, but he broke the ban and traveled to Colombia to attend a summit of Lima foreign ministers on Feb. 25.
    Earlier, Guido, who announced himself as Venezuela's interim president, said he intended to return from Ecuador

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=114845
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bolton: Any threat or action that prevents the return of Guadeloupe to his country will meet a decis Empty Bolton: We seek to create a broad coalition to change power in Venezuela

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Mar 2019, 1:56 am

Bolton: We seek to create a broad coalition to change power in Venezuela
    Bolton: Any threat or action that prevents the return of Guadeloupe to his country will meet a decis Irq_1422580920_1551630946
    US national security adviser John Bolton said the United States was seeking to create a broad coalition through which it could change power in Venezuela.
    This came in an interview with the network " CNN " America, in its " State of the Union ", on Sunday.
    "We are trying to rally support for the peaceful transfer of power from President Nicolas Maduro to opposition leader Juan Guido, whom we have recognized as president," Bolton said. "I would like to see a broad coalition through which we can change Maduro and replace the corrupt regime. doing it".
    Asked whether he believed US support for other dictators around the world undermined his credibility, Bolton said: "I do not think so."
    Venezuela has been under tension since January 23, after opposition leader Juan Guido announced his right to hold the presidency temporarily until new elections are held.
    President Donald Trump quickly admitted to Guayadu as Venezuela's transitional president, followed by Canada, Latin America and Europe, while countries including Russia, Turkey, Mexico and Bolivia endorsed the legitimacy of current President Nicolas Maduro.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=114831

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:50 am