Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The second legislative term will see a positive message and political consensus to pass impo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The second legislative term will see a positive message and political consensus to pass impo Empty Deputy: The second legislative term will see a positive message and political consensus to pass impo

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:16 am

Deputy: The second legislative term will see a positive message and political consensus to pass important laws
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / ... MP Salam al-Shammari, Saturday, that the convening of the first parliament for the second legislative term outside the Green Zone a positive message from representatives of the people that the coming period will see more communication with the demands of the people for the completion.
    Al-Shammari said in a statement that "the meeting will witness the presence of the presidency of the Republic and ministers in addition to presidencies of the Supreme Judicial Council and the integrity and financial control in order to fully agree on the next steps to combat corruption and salvation from the negative effects that affected Iraq and its reputation."
    He added that "the new legislative chapter will see more political consensus to approve the important laws that are expected by all, in addition to the completion of the nomination of candidates for the remaining ministries, which will not last longer."
    He explained that "naming the candidates of the remaining ministries took a large part of the discussions of political blocs during the last period and still to this time," noting that "all political blocs with the speed of completion of this file." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:07 am