Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Aqabi ruled out a close settlement to resolve the crisis of the remaining ministries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Aqabi ruled out a close settlement to resolve the crisis of the remaining ministries Empty Al-Aqabi ruled out a close settlement to resolve the crisis of the remaining ministries

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Mar 2019, 6:12 am

Al-Aqabi ruled out a close settlement to resolve the crisis of the remaining ministries

13:12 - 13/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Islamic Virtue Party, Hussein al-Aqabi, on Wednesday ruled out a close settlement to resolve the crisis of completing the ministerial cabin because of the existence of bilateral dialogues between political parties which we have not been informed of until the moment, stressing that any dialogues and bilateral understandings or more are welcome because they will contribute to bringing the views closer.
    Al-Aqabi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the bilateral dialogues between Al-Fatah and Fatah and between the parties of the Kurdistan Alliance as well as the axis on the selection of candidates for the ministries of interior, defense, education and justice have not been informed the rest of the blocks in the House of Representatives until the moment."
    He added that "the completion of the completion of ministries will not take place soon because they need to know the rest of the blocks that have the right of scrutiny of candidates according to the criteria agreed upon by all political blocs when choosing the prime minister." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:31 am