Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security warns of an American plan to buy the votes of the parliament to maintain the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Security warns of an American plan to buy the votes of the parliament to maintain the  Empty Parliamentary Security warns of an American plan to buy the votes of the parliament to maintain the

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Mar 2019, 4:08 am

Parliamentary Security warns of an American plan to buy the votes of the parliament to maintain the survival of its forces

09:35 - 17/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Committee on Security and Defense MP Karim Aliawi warned Sunday of a plan led by the US administration to buy the votes of the deputies in the Iraqi parliament in order not to vote for the law to remove US forces from Iraq, indicating that the United States may resort to using the pretexts introduced to Iraq recently as a pressure card against The government to keep its troops in Iraq.
    "The United States is in Iraq at all levels and has agreed with Qadis 7 to bring terrorists and their families from Syria to Iraq, so Iraq has become a hotbed of support from America," Aliawi said in a statement.
    "Iraq is going through a political, security and judicial problem. The foreign courts can not be punished, especially since they did not commit a sin on Iraqi soil, but in other countries, which allows their countries to demand them, which puts Iraq in legal and security problems. Especially foreigners. "
    Alawi said that "America has a pressure card through the use of the existing arguments, in addition to it may pay the money to buy the votes of some lawmakers in order not to vote on the law to remove US forces from Iraq, especially that America knows that the international community will stand by Iraq in If asked to remove its forces from its territory. " Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:55 am