Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April Empty Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Apr 2019, 6:21 am

Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The World Gold Council, on Tuesday, that Iraq fell one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of March, indicating that Iraq has maintained its fifth position in the Arab world.
    The Council said in a statistic published on its website and viewed by the "economy News", "Iraq fell to one position, ranking 38 out of the 100 countries listed in the international financial statistics of the global reserves of gold," noting that "the State of Uzbekistan bought a large amount of gold to rank 16th Among the world's largest reserves.
    He added that "Iraq maintained its fifth position in the Arab largest reserves of gold for the month of March after each of Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Algeria and Libya, where these reserves amounted to 96.3 tons, which represents 7% of the rest of the other currencies," adding that "the Arab countries did not buy any amount of gold So far this year. "
    He continued, "Russia was the most buying countries for gold during the month of April and the rate of tons, followed by China by 21.8," explaining that "the United States is still on the throne occupying the world ranking in terms of these reserves, which amounted to 8.133.5 tons, followed by Germany With 3.369 tonnes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:25 pm