Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Gha'ami: The agreements between the blocs on the heads of the committees no longer exist

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Gha'ami: The agreements between the blocs on the heads of the committees no longer exist Empty Al-Gha'ami: The agreements between the blocs on the heads of the committees no longer exist

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Apr 2019, 1:40 am

Al-Gha'ami: The agreements between the blocs on the heads of the committees no longer exist

22:30 - 15/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / follow up
    Between the MP for the reform coalition Khaled al-Gha'mi, Monday, that the agreements between the blocks on the heads of parliamentary committees no longer exist, as the holding of some blocks of certain committees cause a node in its formation.
    "The majority of deputies agreed to complete the formation of all committees today, but the holding of some blocks in certain committees caused a complex in its formation, and therefore the agreement to divide the committees on reform and construction and the Kurds have been hit." He said in a televised statement.
    "Some blocs are seeking to get more than their entitlement in all positions, and some large blocs support small blocs to get certain committees."
    He explained: "We have registered a point of order on the presidency of parliament for violating the rules of procedure, as the quorum was close to completion and drew the number of deputies attendance 150 deputies."
    Al-Geshmi said: "The presidency has silenced me before I asked for my demands, and the session was conducted in a manner that is offensive to the deputies. The first deputy also told me," I like you. "" Some MPs have apologized to me for what happened to the first deputy and there was no problem. "He said. End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:12 pm