Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdulmahdi's policy informs America of the reasons for the development of the relationship between I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdulmahdi's policy informs America of the reasons for the development of the relationship between I Empty Abdulmahdi's policy informs America of the reasons for the development of the relationship between I

Post by Rocky Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:47 am

[size=32]
    Abdulmahdi's policy informs America of the reasons for the development of the relationship between Iraq and its surroundings[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

49 minutes ago

(Reuters) - Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi met at his office in Baghdad with a US Senate delegation led by Senator Matt Romney, which includes Sen. Chris Murphy, a Democratic senator and a member of the Foreign Relations Committee. 
    "The situation in Iraq has improved and our relations with the surrounding countries have developed a lot and Iraq is a unified element and a point of attraction and convergence, and our priorities focus on establishing security and stability and strengthening the economy and improving the services and infrastructure destroyed during the years of wars experienced by the Iraqi people and our plans to move towards encouraging the private sector and industries. And production and not only consumption and import, "noting that the Iraqi forces have become stronger and more capable than before and continue to pursue the remnants of Daas in the desert and remote areas.
    "The United States is an important country and we have a strategic framework agreement with it and we look forward to the contribution of its companies in building and rebuilding Iraq and supporting the Iraqi economy," he said. 
    "I am pleased to see Iraq with this security stability, economic growth and normal life in the cities, which are very different from what they were, and the Iraqis have great opportunities to work and build under the unity of Iraqis and to reject differences, stabilize the situation and improve external relations," he said. 
    Senator Chris Murphy said economic opportunities were increasing in the face of stability and that US companies were ready to participate in building and strengthening the economy. 
    During the meeting, they discussed relations between the two countries and reviewed developments in the situation, improving the security situation in Iraq and the vision of the future government for various political and economic issues.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:53 am