Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Ardawi: Iraq will not stand neutral in the American-Iranian conflict in this case

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Ardawi: Iraq will not stand neutral in the American-Iranian conflict in this case Empty Al-Ardawi: Iraq will not stand neutral in the American-Iranian conflict in this case

Post by Rocky Tue 14 May 2019, 1:59 am

Al-Ardawi: Iraq will not stand neutral in the American-Iranian conflict in this case

09:39 - 14/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Security expert Abbas al-Ardawi said on Tuesday that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] would not stand neutral in the US-Iranian conflict if Washington used Iraqi territory to attack [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , stressing that the constitution explicitly and explicitly forbids it.
    "The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the event that it has used its troops in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to attack the Islamic Republic, the security forces and the resistance factions will not stand neutral and will fight against the occupying forces alongside the Islamic Republic," al-Ardawi said in a statement.
    He added that "America has explicitly acknowledged the existence of more than 50 thousand troops in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , under the name of (NATO)," pointing out that "these forces carry a Zionist plan to control [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]and the perpetuation of terrorist activity."
    Al-Aredawi pointed out that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] supported by the Zionist Mossad, are the occupying forces of Iraq, especially after the presence of this large number of troops, where there is a scheme since the seventies of the last century to control the Iraqi border with Syria." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:13 pm