Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank supports the stability of the Iraqi dinar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank supports the stability of the Iraqi dinar  Empty Central Bank supports the stability of the Iraqi dinar

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Mar 2014, 6:46 pm

Central Bank supports the stability of the Iraqi dinar

03/25/2014

Follow-up / newspaper integrity - the Iraqi Central Bank announced yesterday that it bought 36 tonnes of gold to achieve high-purity ingredient safety and support the stability of the dinar against foreign currencies.The Director General of the Department of Finance and Administration at the Central Bank in favor of Mahood said that "the central bank recently bought 36 tons of high-purity gold during the month of March of this," adding that "the purity of the gold to the Central Bank equipped compatible with international standards."He said Mahood, "The procurement process was part of the strategy pursued by the central bank in its reserves to achieve an element of safety in order to use the tools of monetary policy to stabilize the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies."The price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar on Monday in an auction sale of currencies in 1166 dinars. Ended 9

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 5:52 am