Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Araji comment on the adherence of political blocs to nominate their representatives to fill the bodi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Araji comment on the adherence of political blocs to nominate their representatives to fill the bodi Empty Araji comment on the adherence of political blocs to nominate their representatives to fill the bodi

Post by Rocky Sun 26 May 2019, 7:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Araji comment on the adherence of political blocs to nominate their representatives to fill the bodies and grades
    [size=30]+[/size]
    [size=30]=[/size]
    [size=30]-[/size]

The Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji, on Sunday, the adherence of the political blocs to nominate their representatives to fill independent bodies and special grades, warning of the establishment of "states" within the same state.
    "All the political blocs, if they are aimed at achieving political reform and building the state on sound foundations, should give the prime minister the freedom to choose the heads of the independent bodies and the special grades as they manage the joints of the state," Araji said in a statement.
    And that "the adherence of the political blocs to nominate their representatives to fill those positions under the pretext of ending the deep state, means we will be in front of states within the same state," adding that "there is nothing wrong in achieving the practical partnership between the Prime Minister and various political blocs in determining the controls and the foundations through which The submission of candidates for those positions. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:48 pm