Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chihoud: The political blocs will nominate replacements for the dismissed ministers and governors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chihoud: The political blocs will nominate replacements for the dismissed ministers and governors Empty Chihoud: The political blocs will nominate replacements for the dismissed ministers and governors

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Mar 2023, 5:59 am

[size=52]Chihoud: The political blocs will nominate replacements for the dismissed ministers and governors[/size]
    • Today 11:09

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad .. 
    The leader of the State of Law coalition, Muhammad Al-Sayhoud, confirmed, on Thursday, that the decisions of the government evaluation committee for evaluating ministers, governors and general managers will be adhered to by all political forces, indicating that the political blocs will reserve their right in the event that a minister, governor or general manager is dismissed To maintain balances. Chihoud said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, "The committee formed by the Council of Ministers to evaluate the performance of ministers, governors and general managers, we await the results of the evaluation," noting that "the results will certainly be presented to Parliament." 
    He added, "All political forces do not have any objection or rejection of the committee's decisions, because the decisions are not related to targeting a specific person or a specific political bloc, but rather to a technical evaluation," noting that "the political blocs will reserve their right in the event that a minister, governor, or general manager is dismissed in order to preserve on balances. Deputy Chairman of the Planning and Government Program Monitoring Committee, Representative Muhammad Karim, had confirmed in a previous statement to Al-Maalouma that the committee formed by the Council of Ministers to evaluate the work and performance of ministers and governors is about to end and submit its report to Prime Minister Muhammad Shia’a Al-Sudani. End / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:04 am